Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will oversee the implementation of the annual marketing plan. Working closely with cross functional teams and external resources, and using a variety of marketing platforms and channels, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for plans and programs that accelerate lead generation, drive New Member acquisition, enhance Member retention and identify new business development opportunities.
As our Marketing Manager, you will:
- Oversee the day to day activities of the Marketing team and delivery of the marketing, communications and creative services offering.
- Participate in the development of the long-term marketing strategy and annual marketing plans that support the organization’s strategic objectives and revenue goals.
- Manage the development, production and delivery of marketing projects and materials targeted to internal and external audiences through a variety of channels and media.
- Oversee the executional details of marketing plan implementation including budget management, fulfillment management, development of creative beliefs and project timelines.
- Establish and maintain brand and visual identity standards that include accessible files for fonts, colour swatches, presentation formats and other brand related documentation.
- Coordinate and work with third party suppliers including writers, graphic designers, website developers and others who are capable of continually improving the creative output of the team.
Education and Experience
- BA in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- 8+ years relevant experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial role
- Experience managing digital assets and content (website and social media platforms)
- Experience managing and implementing marketing campaigns
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Proven track record, highly organized, and have a strong attention to detail
- Ability to translate strategic plans into practical programs that deliver results
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to collaborate with leaders and project teams across the organization
- Effective communicator – written and oral
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong leadership potential
A career with FBC provides:
- An opportunity to develop your career with ongoing training in a supportive team environment
- Career advancement opportunities – FBC has a promote from within focus
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability coverage and a Health Spending Account
- A charitable donation matching program for all staff
At FBC, we pride ourselves on working hard and producing excellent work while maintaining and respectful and professional work environment. We are sure that FBC is a place you will be proud to work at!
Please submit current cover letter and resume, in one document, via our Careers page at www.fbc.ca. Search for Job I.D. 1684 and click on the “Apply for this job online” button.
Deadline for submissions: December 28th, 2018, or as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Reviews of submissions will begin immediately.
Only applications submitted through our careers page will be considered.
Please note: while we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected to proceed through the hiring process will be contacted.