Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing & Events Coordinator will work hand in hand with the Lead Generation team and be responsible for the coordination, facilitation and delivery of marketing plans and programs that accelerate lead generation, drive new Member acquisition, enhance Member retention, and identify new business development opportunities.
As our Event Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Support the Lead Generation and Sales team through the administration and coordination of FBC presence at local, regional and national lead generation events. These will include trade shows, exhibitions, presentations and other local market activity.
- Work with the digital and social media team to identify and facilitate local content creation.
- Provide administrative support for event activities including event registration, scheduling, logistics, display and collateral materials, CRM updates, post evaluation reporting and budget tracking.
- Work with Business Development Coordinators to plan and organize local events, trade show logistics, adverting, and marketing support materials.
- Maintain and update the Lead Generation dashboard.
- Provide support for the delivery of outbound and inbound marketing programs.
- Support the brand strategy, ensuring consistent and effective execution across all internal and external channels, and touchpoints.
Education and Experience
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Public Relations
- 2 years experience coordinating and implementing events
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITES
- High energy, deadline-driven, with excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to collaborate with leaders and project teams across the organization
- Advanced skills with PowerPoint
- Basic skills with InDesign, Photoshop and other Adobe products is an asset
A career with FBC provides:
- An opportunity to develop your career with ongoing training in a supportive team environment
- Career advancement opportunities – FBC has a promote from within focus
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability coverage and a Health Spending Account
- A charitable donation matching program for all staff
At FBC, we pride ourselves on working hard and producing excellent work while maintaining and respectful and professional work environment. We are sure that FBC is a place you will be proud to work at!
Please submit current cover letter and resume, in one document, via our Careers page at www.fbc.ca. Search for Job I.D. 1685 and click on the “Apply for this job online” button.
Deadline for submissions: December 28th, 2018, or as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Reviews of submissions will begin immediately.
Only applications submitted through our careers page will be considered.
Please note: while we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected to proceed through the hiring process will be contacted.